Book a consultation
This policy applies to purchases made from Tammy Lobato Pty Ltd trading as Tammy Lobato Wigs and Hair Replacement Services via either our retail store or our website, www.tammylobatowigs.com.au
We offer refunds, repairs and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) and on the terms set out in this policy.
2. The Australian Consumer Law
The ACL provides consumer guarantees which protect consumers when they buy products and services. Tammy Lobato Pty Ltd trading as Tammy Lobato Hair Replacement Services complies with the ACL. If there is any inconsistency between this policy and the ACL, then the ACL will prevail. Further information about the ACL and the consumer guarantees is available on the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website.
If a product or service purchased from us has a major failure, then you may be entitled to a replacement, repair or refund.
If a failure with the product or service does not amount to a major failure, you may be entitled to have the product repaired or replaced, the service redelivered, or the cost refunded.
In the event that a product purchased fails to meet one or more consumer guarantees under the ACL, we shall bear any cost of shipping the returned product back to us, as well as any cost of shipping any repaired or replacement product.
3. Change of mind
If you receive the product or service you have purchased in good order but change your mind we may at our sole discretion offer you a refund or exchange, provided that:
- You must notify the seller of their intent to return the item(s) at the time of collection or delivery. Failure to provide timely notification may result in the buyer's request for a refund being denied.
- If we agree to the return, a 20% restocking fee will apply. This fee will be deducted from the total refund amount. The restocking fee is designed to cover the costs associated with processing and preparing the item(s) for resale.
- You acknowledge that the item(s) being returned must be in their original condition, unused, and undamaged. Any signs of wear and tear, damage, or alterations may result in the refund request being denied or a reduction in the refund amount.
- Once the item(s) have been received by us and inspected for compliance with the conditions stated in this clause, we will issue a refund to you. The refund will be processed using the same method of payment used for the original purchase, unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties.
- It is your responsible for the safe return of the item(s) to us. We will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may occur during the return shipping process.
4. Products damaged during delivery
In the event that the product ordered has been damaged during delivery through no fault of your own, please contact us as soon as possible.
Any damaged product must be returned unused and in the condition in which it was received, together with any packaging and other items received with the damaged product.
We will arrange to collect the damaged product and offer to replace it, or to refund you, provided that you have contacted us within 24 hours of delivery of the damaged product.
5. Response Time
- Our utmost priority is to promptly address and resolve any requests for repairs, replacements, or refunds, subject to the manufacturer's guidelines and policies.
- In the event that a repair is required, we will strive to process the request in a timely manner. If the repair process is expected to take a significant amount of time, we may provide clients with an interim replacement to ensure minimal disruption to their usage or enjoyment of the product.
- We understand the importance of minimizing inconvenience to our clients during the resolution process. Therefore, if a replacement is deemed necessary, we will make every effort to expedite the replacement procedure, keeping in mind any constraints or requirements set forth by the manufacturer.
- Refunds will be processed promptly and in accordance with the applicable refund policy. We aim to ensure that clients receive their refunds as quickly as possible, while adhering to any specific refund processing timelines mandated by the manufacturer or applicable laws.
- Please note that the availability of interim replacements and the processing times for repairs, replacements, or refunds may be subject to the availability of suitable alternatives and the nature of the specific product or service.
- Our commitment to providing efficient resolution options is subject to the manufacturer's obligations and the terms and conditions set forth by them. We will make all reasonable efforts to communicate and coordinate with the manufacturer to facilitate a satisfactory outcome for our clients.
6. Refund payments
We pay all refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card used to make the original purchase.
To be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement, you must provide proof of purchase to our reasonable satisfaction and may be required to provide identification.
Refunds for services will only be provided in circumstances where the services have not yet been performed.
If we agree to provide a refund or exchange for change of mind, then you are responsible for the costs of the original product being returned and any exchange product being delivered.